1. Les Perruches, a famous work from Les Perruches, translates as….?
2. Venus of Urbino is a famous work by which artist?
3. The 1960 work Ascending and Descending is perhaps the most notable work by whom?
4. Who painted the famous work “The Garden of Earthly Delights”?
5. What was the first name of the Surrealist (1898-1976) Calder?
6. The Musee d ‘Orsay lies in which European city?
7. What is the first name of “A Bigger Splash” artist Mr. Hockney?
8. Flatford Mill is a work by which artist?
9. Pissaro belonged to which artistic school?
10. What is the first name of Superalist artist Close?
art quizzes, art quizzes tournament, search engine optimization quiz, questions and answers, quizzes with answers, test your brain, wake up your brain, test your logic, boost your brain, art exercise, art latest exercise, art quiz test, art skill test, increase art skills, atomyo, atomyo academy, sem quizzes, learn with quizzes, quizzes for fun, marketing quizzes, quizzes with timer, timed quizzes, quizzes trivia, quizzes questions, quizzes random, quizzes games online
Main Website: https://atomyo.com
Our Blog: https://atomyo.com/blog
Our Help Center: https://atomyo.com/help-center
Our Academy: https://atomyo.com/academy
Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/FreelancingManagementTool
Twitter Community: https://twitter.com/AtomYo_Hub