Hey STEEZY Nation,
But for real — it’s hard to get your training in when you don’t have a dedicated, private dance space. That’s why in this video we show you how to build a comfortable dance space that’s easy and budget-friendly.
Check out these necessities:
Here’s our speaker recs (for all different budgets!):
– Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker ($27.99): https://amzn.to/2IvsBMn
– Tribit XSound Go Bluetooth Speakers ($32.99): https://amzn.to/2KRzdGR
– DOSS SoundBox Bluetooth Speaker ($29.99): https://amzn.to/2VbIrl3
– JPL Flip 4 Bluetooth Speaker ($74.95): http://bit.ly/2VcCMve
– Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker ($99.95): https://bose.life/2DolIrQ
Bonus tip: Earbud hooks! If you practice using earbuds but don’t have workout specific ones, you might’ve been annoyed by them falling out. Silicone hooks attach to the earbud itself and make them fit snugly in your ear so NO MORE FLYING BUDS! Here’s some on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2UIHGk4
Wanna know more? Make sure to watch the video!
Let us know in the comments what your essential at-home dance accessory is! Mine is snacks 😎
Like and subscribe to our channel for more STEEZY.
Thanks for watching and hope you enjoyed the video!
Online Dance Classes (free one-week trial): http://www.steezy.co