MIGRATION AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING – ASSESSMENT OF THE PRESENT SITUATION AND PROPOSALS OF EXPERTS
Please access the subtitles by clicking on “CC” in the Vimeo menu, available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese.
You can access additional documents by clicking on the following link:
Links to download full text intervention in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese:
1. Opening Remarks by Professor Michel Veuthey, Ambassador of the Sovereign Order of Malta to monitor and combat trafficking in persons
2. Professor Siobhán MULLALLY, U.N. Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially in women and children.
3. Kelly RYAN, Former Coordinator of the intergovernmental consultations on migration, asylum and refugees (CIG). Vice-President of Henry Dunant University College (CUHD)
4. Andria KENNEY, Counter Trafficking in Emergencies Specialist — Migrant Protection and Assistance Division International Organization for Migration
5. Mgr. Robert VITILLO, Secretary-General, International Catholic Migration Commission – Assessing the situation and making proposals on behalf of ICMC, an worldwide organization whose constituents are the national conferences of Catholic Bishops
6. Stéphane JAQUEMET, ICMC Director of Policy, Head Civil Society Coordinating Office, Global Forum on Migration & Development (GFMD). – Assessing the situation and making proposals from the point of view of Civil Society
7. Father Mussie ZERAI, Roman Catholic priest known for his work with migrants crossing the Mediterranean Sea from North Africa to Europe during the European migrant crisis
You can also access the video of this webinar available with translations in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Chinese on the adlaudatosi website: www.adlaudatosi.org
The webinars are organized by the Ambassador of the Sovereign Order of Malta to monitor and combat trafficking in persons with the Collège Universitaire Henry-Dunant, in cooperation with Sister Mirjam Beike, RGS, Representative at the UN in Geneva for the Sisters of Our Lady of Charity of the Good Shepherd.
Please visit the following websites:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?